View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
June Bingo Playing Card and Names 
Bingo Mistress

Post June Bingo Playing Card and Names
Hi All....Having a bit of a problem with posting the playing card and names.... Got the rules and regs posted OK....... For all that said they wanted to play I will send you all the playing card and names via PM. If anyone else wants to play, let me know and I will get you the card and names. Please let me know when you get these and make sure you send back to me your playing card....I need these no later than Thursday May 28th at 9PM EST!!!!!!

First of all…. I would really like to WELCOME all of you to SumScrapper Bingo. As most of you know, this started at another site that the majority of us belonged to, and I thought it would be nice for us to continue. For all the Newbie players, I want to WELCOME you as well. If any of you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any other player. We are a very helpful group….OK, now to the nitty gritty…. In any game, you gotta have some rules and regulations….. These are rather simple and easy to follow…..

First, you have a playing card that features the 7 designers at SumScrapper. I have posted a list of their kits and adjectives till the shoppe is full of kits. Each month I will designate a designer to have a FREE space. You send back to me either by PM or email to alm1953@comcast.net, your choice of 5 kits per designer, except for the designer that has the FREE space, that designer has 4. Each night my better half, known as Mikey to his close friends, draws the kit/adjective names and at 9PM EST I post these names.

When your Bingo card has one of your names drawn, you cross it off. The first player to get 3 kit/adjectives per designer wins the game. The designer that has the FREE space only needs 2 crossed off for her. We play till we have 3 winners. While we wait for me to post the names we chat in the thread and can do so throughout the day. Most of the players yell BINGO…… at any time of day or night…… Please feel free to join in the chatting…You will find we are a chatty group!!! I am giving all of you a few extra days to get your cards to me, seeing how this is the first time playing at SumScrapper.

Canon Rebel XS
18-55 AF IS F/3.5-5.6; 18-200 AF F/3.5-6.3 XR
Canon Power Shot XS100 IS 10x optical

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember
I do and I understand......author unknown

Sun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Bingo Mistress

Post Re: June Bingo Playing Card and Names
I messed up.... One of the links doesn't work.... will fix!!! Tried to hurry and it never pays....Beat me with a wet noodle....!!!!

Canon Rebel XS

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember

Sun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm
Bingo Mistress

You can get the links here for the playing card and names....

Link to file:
https://download.yousendit.com/U0d6MWZEQzdreEJMWEE9PQ

Link to file:
https://download.yousendit.com/U0d6MWZEQzdLVlZMWEE9PQ

Canon Rebel XS

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember

Mon May 18, 2009 3:56 am
Sketch Queen

Thanks A.
shall DL them this afternoon.
m

Mon May 18, 2009 5:29 am
Designer & Moderator

Thanks A. I just sent you a pm but you can ignore it. I got the links okay from here.

My Blog
My Sum Scrapper Store

Mon May 18, 2009 7:49 am
Designer & Moderator

Hey A, who is the free space this month?

Mon May 18, 2009 10:47 am
Bingo Mistress

Marcie wrote:
Hey A, who is the free space this month?

It was in the draft that I sent and then deleted.....Sorry!!!

Sonya..... Has the FREE space for June!!!

Thanxs!

Canon Rebel XS

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember

Mon May 18, 2009 5:10 pm
Designer & Moderator

Thanks A. :)

Mon May 18, 2009 5:20 pm
New Friend

Thanks Andrea for the Card and names.. I'll be sure to put Sonya in the free space..*LOL*I finally found the rules too *LOL* just takes me a little while to find things in here.
Thanks
Carolyn

Tue May 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Designer (PT)

Andrea wrote:
In any game, you gotta have some rules and regulations….. These are rather simple and easy to follow…..

First, you have a playing card that features the 7 designers at SumScrapper. I have posted a list of their kits and adjectives till the shoppe is full of kits. Each month I will designate a designer to have a FREE space. You send back to me either by PM or email to alm1953@comcast.net, your choice of 5 kits per designer, except for the designer that has the FREE space, that designer has 4. Each night my better half, known as Mikey to his close friends, draws the kit/adjective names and at 9PM EST I post these names.

When your Bingo card has one of your names drawn, you cross it off. The first player to get 3 kit/adjectives per designer wins the game. The designer that has the FREE space only needs 2 crossed off for her. We play till we have 3 winners. While we wait for me to post the names we chat in the thread and can do so throughout the day. Most of the players yell BINGO…… at any time of day or night…… Please feel free to join in the chatting…You will find we are a chatty group!!! I am giving all of you a few extra days to get your cards to me, seeing how this is the first time playing at SumScrapper.

OK, let me see if I understand. lol We just send you a list of each of the designers with 5 of their kits/adjectives from the list you supplied, except 4 for Sonya, who is the free space. We cross off the kits/adjectives as they're called. We don't actually have to get a bingo, as in 3 in a row. Then the first person who has 3 kits/adjectives for each designer wins. Have I got it or am I all wet?

Wed May 20, 2009 5:47 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next