View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:50 am

We would love to get to know you better 
Designer (PT)

Post We would love to get to know you better
Won't you stop by & introduce yourself?

I'm not shy, so I'll begin. My name is Nita & I'm a real, live Princess. [i][OK, I confess, I'm a Princess-Wannabe, but feel free to curtsey just the same thank you very much]. ;)

I've been a digi-scrap designer for nearly 2 yrs. (still learning how to design). I have one 4-yr-old spoiled fur-baby (Princess Chloe), 7 Creative Team Members (SallieK, Jan, Lella, Michi, Kay, Karin, & Diane). At 57, I'm probably the eldest designer here, but I don't mind being old, b/c it means I'm still breathing.

Enough about me... let's hear from the rest of the SumScrappers!

Fri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Designer (PT)

Post Re: We would love to get to know you better
It's very nice to get to know a little about you! Especially that great sense of humor. :mrgreen:

Tue May 12, 2009 2:31 am
Sketch Queen

Hi, it's me! Michi!
I'm the good one (still) :lol:
Glad you had your birthday already for 2009, Princess, cuz now you are older than me (ducking and running fast, to go hide) ;)

About me:
Married to Bill
children:
Megan (married to George), Laura (married to Joe), grandson Ben
I teach school part time on year #35, in the computer lab.

Love to scrap, photography, sew and chatter.
I also love to teach digiscrapping, and enable where I can.
I am all over the net.

m

Tue May 12, 2009 7:15 am
Friend

Hi, its Carol here!

I am married to my wonderful DH, Scott, and we have one daughter, Isabella. She is 8 going on 18... you know how that goes! We also have two cats that were rescued from a shelter and we live in Missouri City, TX, which is a suburb of Houston. Its already hot and muggy here.

I have been digiscrapping for a year, and designing since January! I have SO caught the digi bug!!!

I'm glad to be here and happy to see all of YOU here too!

Image Image

Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 pm
Designer & Moderator

CarolZ wrote:
Hi, its Carol here!

I am married to my wonderful DH, Scott, and we have one daughter, Isabella. She is 8 going on 18... you know how that goes! We also have two cats that were rescued from a shelter and we live in Missouri City, TX, which is a suburb of Houston. Its already hot and muggy here.

I have been digiscrapping for a year, and designing since January! I have SO caught the digi bug!!!

I'm glad to be here and happy to see all of YOU here too!

LOL Carol our daughters names almost match! Mine's Arabella. Hmmm we have numbers too!

Tue May 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Designer & Moderator

I'm Marcie, a mother of 2 Arabella (5) and Nicoli (2). I've been married for 8 years. I've really just started designing, but started dabbling a year ago. I'm enjoying it. I have 2 cats and 1 dog. HUbby wants more and I said no. :) I've been digiscrapping for 2 years now. I'm also a stay at home mom and I'm loving every minute of it!

Tue May 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Friend

I'm Kay, known as Ms Katy. I'm probably the oldest scrapper around! You'll hear more about my age when I hit a big round number later this year! hehe. I have been scrapping forever but still learning! I think I only got brave enough to post early in 2004. Until that time I was a member of a digi scrapping Yahoo group and was amazed at all the ladies there designed and gave away. I still haven't learned designing but I just scrap for fun.

I have Charles (married to Wendy, parents of grandson) Cary (divorced and I'm looking for a wife for him!), Christy (divorced) who's my travel partner and Cathy (married to Paul). I love to travel...next trip a return to Alaska in July. I can't seem to keep up with the scrapping I need to do with all the photos I take!! I also have 2 step-children and three grands! I retired when I married Roger 16 years ago.

Tue May 12, 2009 7:58 pm
Friend

Hi, I'm Kim. I live in Northeastern Kentucky and am married to Mike (almost 20 years). I'm a teacher without a classroom--I work with teachers. I've been digi-scrapping for about 2 years and also love photography. It's good that they go hand-in-hand!

Wed May 13, 2009 9:23 am
Profile WWW
Designer (PT)

Hi, I'm so new here, that I haven't even taken the time do the avatar/signature stuff! :D
I'm Meegan, and a new designer here. (That is Megan with a long e--which will be in my signature once I get my poop together).
Let's see...Married for 32 years to Doug, and I'd marry him again in a heartbeat. We have 2 kids...Bronwyn, who is 30-a 2nd grade teacher, and is married to Al, and Michael, who is 29, recently divorced and a guitar teacher and student. We live in the country near Green Bay, and I am a Packer Fan...actually all NFL football (not college-not violent enough). I work part-time, as a biller for a chiropractor, but would love to be at home, were it not for the stinky economy. I have been scrapping for 10 years-started when my mom (who used to live with us) was in the early stages of Alzheimers and it was good for her. When she got worse, I started digi-scrapping. Now she's in a nursing home, and I'm a digi-addict. Plus I quilt, knit, cook, read and do any craft that is considered indoors.
You will NEVER catch me outside gardening-however, I will can veggies or whatever. In fact, friends tease that getting me outside of my house requires threats and TNT. I think they exaggerate a bit.
Have I rambled long enough? Oh, senior moment...My toy poodle, Isabella is my sanity and joy. I'm sure you'll be seeing photos of her... :mrgreen:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 pm
Designer & Moderator

Welcome Meegan by the way, nice to have you. Hello everyone!

I am Rhonda. I am a missionary living in Japan. I grew up in Japan as the child of missionaries and married my childhood friend since I was three 31yrs. ago (I think...I lost count...heehee) We have one daughter who just turned 30 and one son who is 26 and married to Mariko and they are the parents of my darling Ameri who is coming tonight! My DD arrived from Kansas City this week and it is heavenly having all my little family together! We live in the Japan Alps between Nagano city and the Japan Sea. Photography along with many other crafts has been a lifelong passion of mine so I was thrilled to discover digital scrapbooking 3 years ago and from the beginning dreamed of designing my own kits. We have 3 Bengal cats and our son's Russian Blue lives with us. Ameri LOVES the cats and coming to Grandma's house!

http://www.rhondastreasurebox.com/

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm