View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Speed Scrap #02 (May 8- morning) 
Designer & Moderator

Post Speed Scrap #02 (May 8- morning)
Ameri is going to be here from tonight and leave on Fri. So I am thinking of doing our next speed scrap in the morning on Friday May8 EST. I need some suggestions though from interested people about what time they would be available. I can make it until about noon, after that I am not sure I can be awake. So is anyone availale in the morning?

There has been a suggestion to include a chat with this. I have skype and we can have a chat going at the same time. If you do not have Skype it can be downloaded for free. For the chat portion which is written there is no need for extra things such as a webcam and speakers.

If you have any questions about Skype or a suggested time please let me know by pm.

Here are the steps for this Speed Scrap. I will post the first step at 10:00am EST. Be sure and sign in so I know you are here. If I don't have anyone sign up I will stop it after the second entry and save this for tonight's Speed Scrap or until someone shows up within the first hour.

Theme: Bloom

Step 1: Choose a quote to fit the theme. (I am going sort of backwards on this for fun...see how it goes)

Step 2: Choose 1 large photo and place on page

Step 3: Choose paper or mat to place behind the photo. If desired cut it into a desired shape.

Step 4: Choose 2 background papers and arrange on the page

Step 5: Add 2 smaller photos or 2 elements or a combination of 1 each to the page.

Step 6: Finish with shadows, stroke outlines, bevels and add journaling if you like.

http://www.rhondastreasurebox.com/

Mon May 04, 2009 9:49 pm
Sketch Queen

Post Re: Speed Scrap #02 (May 8- morning)
Friday in the day is good for me. I do not work on Fridays.
Cannot skype at the moment...no speakers.
m

Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 am
Designer & Moderator

I'm pretty sure I can make this one.

My Blog
My Sum Scrapper Store

Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 am
Designer (PT)

Rhonda wrote:
There has been a suggestion to include a chat with this. I have skype and we can have a chat going at the same time. If you do not have Skype it can be downloaded for free. For the chat portion which is written there is no need for extra things such as a webcam and speakers.

If you have any questions about Skype or a suggested time please let me know by pm.

I love the idea of a Skype chat. If you have more signed up than Skype Chat allows, you could always use the Skype chat feature where you type instead of talk, as it allows more participants.

That reminds me... I have not installed Skype since the PC crash. I've been so busy working on new kits that I've forgotten about it.

Tue May 05, 2009 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Designer & Moderator

Nita and Michelle by chat I was referring to typing and talking instead of actually talking. I think trying to talk and scrap would be very distracting. Instead, we just type so you do not need speakers or a webcam, just type away.

What time would be good for you gals that you think would allow for all US time zones?

Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 am
Designer & Moderator

I haven't gotten a resonse on the best time for this in the morning? I will be on and checking to see if I hear anything. If not we will begin at 10EST unless no one shows. That is 11pm for me.

Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 pm
Friend

Y'all have fun without me, I'll be at work! Can't wait to see your layouts though!

Fri May 08, 2009 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Sketch Queen

I'm here all day. I'm scrapping, DL photos, and organizing. Pop a pm, if I am not online here.
It will come thru on my blackberry, which stays by my side (except for when I forget where I placed it).
m

Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 am
Designer & Moderator

I will be starting the Speed Scrap in a few minutes. If you are interested in participating be sure and post below so I know there are people following or else I will save this for tonight's group. This morning's theme will be Bloom! I will post the steps in the first post of this thread. Hope to see you!

I sent you a pm Michelle.

Fri May 08, 2009 6:46 am
Sketch Queen

I'm here, I am ready.
Bloom, huh...let me start thinking...

Fri May 08, 2009 6:57 am