|Challenge Award Point System
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Marcie [ Sat May 09, 2009 8:59 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Challenge Award Point System|
We have opted to do a point system for each challenge you do. You will then be able to go shopping in our shop and pick your own prize. I will be doing a spreadsheet and keeping track of your points. Please give me a hand by making sure you list in your thread if you used a Sumscrapper kit, newly released product,
For each challenge you do, you'll be awarded 1 point. The points will add up as follows:
1. No double dipping on challenges. You will not be able to use the same LO for multiple challenges.
2. You will also get a point for using any SumScrapper kit. You MUST indicate in your credits that the item was a Sumscrapper kit.
3. You can earn one additional bonus point per challenge when you use a newly released (within the first week/7 days of release) SumScrapper product. Any new product counts. In order to receive the extra point you MUST indicate in your credits that the item you used was a new release.
4. If you are holding a challenge, you will be awarded 1 point. You may also do the challenge and earn the appropriate points for the challenge.
5. For Bingo you will get 3 points for first place, 2 points for second place, and 1 point for third place. Everyone else will get the time to chat and get to know everyone else.
6. Challenge LOs must be posted before the month ends in order for it to be counted toward that month's point total. Any challenge that starts during the last week of the month can be used for either this month, or next month's points. If you want them to count for next month's total - just wait and post your entry after the 1st of the month. But you can only do each challenge once.
7. For each challenge, the challenge hostess will choose 1 winner. The hostess will decide either to pick her favorite or randomly pick an entry. Winning LOs will be announced at the end of each month and the winning LO will earn a bonus point that will be awarded to her NEXT month's challenge total. So basically - if you're chosen as a winner, you start the next month out a little ahead of the pack.
8. At the end of each month, you have a choice to make. By default, your points will be exchanged for a discount code. Then, your point total will go back to zero and you'll start again for the next month. The discount coupon will only be valid during specific dates. Use it or lose it.
Point to Discount Coupon Conversion Rate:
16 + = 20% Off
11 – 15 = 15% Off
6 – 10 = 10% Off
1 – 5 = 5% Off
9. Or . . . you have the choice to save your points and put them toward a gift certificate. If you choose this option, you will save your points month to month until you get to 60 points (once you start banking, you cannot change back). Then we will bank your points in return for a $7.99 gift certificate. HOWEVER - you must PM Marcie BEFORE the end of the month if you want to save for a gift certificate, otherwise you'll automatically get a discount coupon instead.
Once you start saving, you continue on the saving option until AT THE END OF THE MONTH you have earned 60 (or more) points. THEN your $7.99 Gift Code is awarded and your points go back to zero for the following month.
Once your gift certificate has been awarded, it’s up to you to notify Marcie AGAIN before the end of the month if you want to bank.
Clear as mud? Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding the new challenge system! It's new to all of us, so bear with us as we encounter bumps in the road!
Most of all - we want you to have fun, challenge yourself and get inspired! Hope you enjoy our system as much as we enjoy sharing it with you!! GET SCRAPPING!
Any questions, comments please post them .
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group