|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Sonya [ Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 am ]|
In order to participate in the galleries, forums and mail system at SumScrapper (http://www.sumscrapper.com), you must accept the following terms:
1. No advertising and/or soliciting are allowed. We own and pay for our site. Therefore, we will not allow any advertisements whatsoever. Also no product or store announcements, no coupons, no sales, no Ebay postings and/ or no consultants are allowed. This includes Creative Teams for other designers/sites or members promoting any particular designer of another site.
Links or references to other commercial scrapbooking sites are not allowed. This includes the gallery credits. You should credit the designer but you must never put a link to that site. Links to informational resources are permitted but absolutely no advertising is tolerated. SumScrapper will remove all violations.
No chain, letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations are permitted. This includes the mail system. Accounts may be deleted without warning for such violations at the discretion of the owners of SumScrapper.
2. Do not post any personal information about any member without their permission.
3. You must agree to be respectful of others. Any threads that include profanity or are highly controversial in nature may be removed. No threads will be tolerated that infringes on the rights of others. Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Be nice and play nice.
4. While our boards are moderated to some extent, we (SumScrapper) are not responsible for the validity, accuracy or usefulness of any message posted. All postings are the views of the author of the posting and do not necessarily reflect our viewpoint. Anyone with any concerns about any posting is encouraged to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to remove any posting that we deem objectionable.
You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, ***ually oriented, threatening, invasive of anyone’s privacy or violates the law. No copyrighted material may be claimed as your own.
5. No persons under 13 may participate in this site unless we have a signed parental permission slip by mail as required by COPPA.
6. Changes to any of our policies will be posted.
7. We invite you to get creative, have fun and make new friends! We wish you a most fulfilling and rewarding journey in your digital scrapping endeavor!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group