[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sum Scrapper - View topic - SumScrapper "Blonde Jokes" thread - for Vicki
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:00 am

SumScrapper "Blonde Jokes" thread - for Vicki 
Friend

Post SumScrapper "Blonde Jokes" thread - for Vicki
Hey Sonya, hope it's okay I started this--I just had to carry over the Blonde Jokes thread from the Den for Vicki. I have a new blonde joke and didn't know where to put it; could've sent it directly to Vicki, but wanted to share it with everyone!

> FOOTBALL AND THE BLONDE...... Out of all the blonde jokes, this one
> has to be one of the best! Football FINALLY makes sense...........
>
> A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had
> great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked
> her how she liked the experience.
> "Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and
> all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were
> killing each other over 25 cents.'
> Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'
> 'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of
> the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the
> quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

Tue May 26, 2009 6:57 pm
Friend

Post Re: SumScrapper "Blonde Jokes" thread - for Vicki
Oh thanks for the laugh, Diane!!!! Very cute!! It's good to have you back!!!

Canon Rebel xsi, 18-55mm, 28-135 mm, 500 close up lens filter

http://veejayr.wordpress.com/

Tue May 26, 2009 7:25 pm
Bingo Mistress

Needed a good laugh for the day!!!! Thanxs D for posting this...Still love ya V!!!!!!

Canon Rebel XS
18-55 AF IS F/3.5-5.6; 18-200 AF F/3.5-6.3 XR
Canon Power Shot XS100 IS 10x optical

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember
I do and I understand......author unknown

Tue May 26, 2009 7:29 pm
Designer (PT)

Yeay, they're back. :lol:

Here's a cartoon for you.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoon ... hon21l.jpg

I didn't ask to be a Princess, but hey, if the crown fits...

Tue May 26, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Designer (PT)

What do you get when you place 2 dozen blondes side-by-side, ear-to-ear?

An awesome wind tunnel

Returning home from work, a blonde was astonished to see that she had been robbed. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the channels, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, and then sat down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned,"I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!"

I didn't ask to be a Princess, but hey, if the crown fits...

Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Friend

ROFL :lol: to both, but LOVE the "wind tunnel" one!!!!!

Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 am