[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sum Scrapper - View topic - Testing Out New Gallery Looks
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Testing Out New Gallery Looks 
Designer & Moderator

Post Re: Testing Out New Gallery Looks
I like the new gallery. It would be good to have the 'latest additions' section at the top and then everything else the way it is. :)

Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 am
Friend

Sonya, re Ellie's message above, I clicked over to the gallery and see you changed it to Coppermine. That's not too bad, but since it is a "blue" theme (like Rainy Day), I still prefer Rainy Day because I love the wavy flow of the 'separator' lines and the blue/gray combo. I do agree with Ellie, too, that the 'latest additions' section would look better at top.

If you want a bright, sunny color, I thought Fruity was pretty; if you want "bluish" (please) go for Rainy Day!

Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 am
Owner & Super Moderator

Keeping it all in mind and will see what will work too.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Sketch Queen

I like the format of whatever the bright color one was...just not those colors. But do what works for you.
m

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:20 pm
Friend

I just posted a layout in the gallery (Ellie's CT folder) and see that Rainy Day is back again - YAY!!! (to stay???)

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:11 pm
Owner & Super Moderator

Well I'm now trying to learn how to change things. Trying to learn more about html and things. So not sure what will come of it all.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Designer & Moderator

Okay I know I"ve been working, but I came in tonight and WOW the whole forkum has changed. It looks great. Love the green coloring. Header looks good too. You sure have been busy!

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Designer & Moderator

I like the softness of the green in the forum. :)

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 am
Owner & Super Moderator

Well I'm trying but still not totally pleased with the look yet. I've been working on the gallery and I think it's going to be tougher. I'm behind on other things as I've been focusing on this.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Sketch Queen

I like the look. It does not reach all the way across on my screen.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next