[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sum Scrapper - View topic - Testing Out New Gallery Looks
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Testing Out New Gallery Looks 
Owner & Super Moderator

Post Testing Out New Gallery Looks
I'm in the process of seeing if new gallery looks might make it more user friendly. So over the next several days to a week or so I will be changing the looks of the gallery as we test them out.

You are more than welcome to leave comments on which one you like the best. I think I can change the colors once we find one that is more user friendly.

Remember as I test it the sumscrapper logo won't be there nor links back to the rest of the sight. Once we find something we like then those will be corrected. Please add your feedback to help us determine what will work for most of our users. ;)

I also moved the general members gallery to the top of the list.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Sketch Queen

Post Re: Testing Out New Gallery Looks
I am liking the lighter look.
Hang in there.
m

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:50 pm
Designer & Moderator

I like the lighter blues in that gallery. I especially like that the 'login' is easily viewable.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 am
Sketch Queen

me too, what Ellie said.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 am
Designer (PT)

I like the light blue, too, and that you've brought the member gallery to the top.
There's a lot of white space in there, and to me that looks funny. Maybe that's because my screen on my laptop is almost 15" wide, though.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:12 am
Designer & Moderator

I like the blue color too. I also like that the menu is right at the top and not hidden anymore. :)

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am
Owner & Super Moderator

Meegan...wish I had a monitor like yours. White space....I'll have to go have a look again.

BTW thanks for the input. I'll be trying another one here and would like input and comparisions.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Designer & Moderator

I do like the clean look of this version and love that the menu is so obvious. I kept getting tricked by the @ sign in the other version/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Theodor Seuss Giesel

Blog:
Web:

Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 am
Owner & Super Moderator

Jan, I hate to admit that I to got tricked by the @ sign. :oops:

Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Friend

I definitely like the new menu across the top with the Login and Uploads choice not being behind the @ sign. I've had troubles with that in the past, too. I just uploaded two layouts today with no problem at all - easy peasy!! The new colors look fine - gives it a crisp, clean look. :D

Now the "User CP," that's an area I'd like to see a little more user-friendly (but it's probably just me!! LOL)!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next