[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sum Scrapper - View topic - Vacation
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:17 am

Vacation 
Designer (PT)

Post Vacation
Just returned from Boulder, Colorado! Can we move there??? Man, is it gorgeous! I had hoped we would have time to go to Del Norte, which is where my maternal great grandparents homesteaded, but we'll save that for another trip. We did drive through the mountains and take a 2 hour train ride through the Royal Gorge. All I can say is, Wow!!

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:49 am
Designer & Moderator

Post Re: Vacation
Welcome back, Meegan! I totally agree with you...Boulder is gorgeous! :D Can't wait to go back!!! :lol:

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 am
Owner & Super Moderator

Yep welcome back. Glad you enjoyed that trip. Can't wait to see your pictures in LO of it.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Designer & Moderator

I haven't been to Colorado since I was pretty young yet we're so close here in Utah. We really need to get down there again. Beautiful country. We're going to try to travel more starting next year. Just haven't gone too many places with the little kids. But now that they're getting easier... kind of easier, we'll probably go more:)

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Sketch Queen

HOw cool! I've never been into Colorado, unless one counts the plane landing in Denver.
It was on the way...from Tampa to San Diego. I am still not sure how that equals "on the way" but
I didn't have a choice. At least I did a LO of it!!!
a kit by Marcie

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
Designer & Moderator

I remember that layout Michi.

Michelle isn't it funny coming out of that bubble you were in. Just a whirlwind of life moving on and you trying to keep up. NO way you can go anywhere. Now that you can start, you must feel like me and not be sure where you want to go you just want to see it all. And see how the kids react. :)

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm
Owner & Super Moderator

I remember that....it's a great LO!

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Designer & Moderator

oh wow! Look at those mountains! Where I live is flat as a pancake. Best we can muster up is the odd hill or two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Theodor Seuss Giesel

Blog:
Web:

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:53 am