View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Wyoming Made Music by my cousin 
Owner & Super Moderator

Post Wyoming Made Music by my cousin
I just have to share this with you. My cousin recently shared a link to his site with all his music. Of course, I love most of them and wanted to share his site with those of you who might be interested.

A little background information about this cousin from my perspective. When I was youngster he would come and work for my Dad on the farm. When it came upon the noon hour he would sit down at the piono and play the most wonderful songs. I loved to hear him play and most of the time they were catchy tunes. So often I was in the yard playing “mumbly peg” as his music sounded in the background.

This music reminds me of those carefree summer day lunchhours as a kid. If I had pictures, I would scrap a picture to go with this memory.

When I first started photography, I was in need of some music to use as background music to slide-shows I was creating for my customers. I needed a wedding song and a upbeat horse song. So I asked my cousin if he could create some music for me. I wanted the equine song to be upbeat and moving. Yep, his creations were perfect. I loved them. One was a wedding song and the other one was the “Horse Song”. You can listen the "Horse Song" here at this site: http://www.donniecozzens.com/Donnie_Coz ... y_Pop.html (Look for it at the bottom-left!) Of course it is my most favorite one!

Here is his web site. If you are intersted, go check out his music: http://www.donniecozzens.com/Donnie_Coz ... y_Pop.html

I asked him if I can do this and he said sure. But I think he'll be more surprised if people actually listened to it, but more importantly is if they comment about it. So if you want to leave your comments here in this thread. I will direct him here to read them. ;) Thanks.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Bingo Mistress

Post Re: Wyoming Made Music by my cousin
Hey Sonya..... Just found this ... I listened to the "Horse Song", neat and catchy tune....plan on checking out your cousins site soon, I can relate as to why you like this.... does make good background music for the DVD's....... :P

Canon Rebel XS
18-55 AF IS F/3.5-5.6; 18-200 AF F/3.5-6.3 XR
Canon Power Shot XS100 IS 10x optical

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember
I do and I understand......author unknown

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Friend

Sonya, the Horse Song is really a neat instrumental! I checked your cousin's website and listened briefly to a couple of the vocals, also. The songs are really good; he ought to put out a CD! :D

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:24 pm
Owner & Super Moderator

Thanks Diane...I'm sure he'll like hearing this.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile WWW