[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sum Scrapper - View topic - Sad News - one of our members has lost her brother
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Sad News - one of our members has lost her brother 
Designer (PT)

Post Sad News - one of our members has lost her brother
With a heavy heart, I would like to share with you the news of the passing of Diane's brother last weekend. He had been in the hospital for 6 weeks & it looked as if things were turning around for the best.

Diane has been a part of our digi-scrapping family from the Den & came here when SumScrapper opened. She is also on my Creative Team & is a sweet lady.

She would appreciate your prayers for her family & she will return to us as soon as she can.

We love you Diane & our thoughts & prayers are with you.

Sending a BIG HUG from the SumScrapper Team.

Nita

P.S. If any of you would like to design a sympathy card for Diane to post in the gallery, please link back to it in this forum so she can see them when she returns.

I didn't ask to be a Princess, but hey, if the crown fits...

Wed May 06, 2009 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Sketch Queen

Post Re: Sad News - one of our members has lost her brother
Diane and family,
I am saddened to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers.
Love,
Michelle

Wed May 06, 2009 11:33 am
New Friend

Diane, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Karin

Wed May 06, 2009 11:38 am
Bingo Mistress

Diane, Sorry to hear of the passing of your brother, losing a sibling is very difficult. Super big hugs and special thoughts a prayers to you and your family from Michael and myself. Come back when you can, we understand.

Love and Hugs,
A

Canon Rebel XS
18-55 AF IS F/3.5-5.6; 18-200 AF F/3.5-6.3 XR
Canon Power Shot XS100 IS 10x optical

I hear and I forget
I see and I remember
I do and I understand......author unknown

Wed May 06, 2009 12:19 pm
Designer & Moderator

Diane sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. THoughts and prayers are coming your way.

Wed May 06, 2009 12:33 pm
Friend

Diane - I'm so sorry for your loss - you and your family have my deepest condolences. Please know that we are all thinking of you at this sad time. vicki

Canon Rebel xsi, 18-55mm, 28-135 mm, 500 close up lens filter

http://veejayr.wordpress.com/

Wed May 06, 2009 12:34 pm
Friend

Diane, I am sooo sorry! Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you feel like returning to SumScrapper real soon.

Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Friend

Oh Diane, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I was so hoping that the next time I got an e-mail from you it would be with good news.

You take care, friend, and hang in there. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Great big hugs,

Wed May 06, 2009 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
New Friend

I am deeply saddened about this news. It's so hard to say goodbye in this world. I'll be praying!

Wed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm
Designer & Moderator

My heart goes out to you Diane, to lose a sibling is like losing a part of yourself.
One more flower in God's garden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Theodor Seuss Giesel

Blog:
Web:

Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm